Friday, January 2, 2009

Every single time I've posted something on here, I've subsequently found some grammar/content error that bothers me a lot.  If I had the time, I would re-read things I write, but I don't, so I haven't.

I'm also really disappointed that I didn't get the Top Albums of 2K8 out in time for the commencement of 2009, but I'll do it now, sort of:

1. Cut Copy – In Ghost Colours

2. Dodos- Visiter

3. Crystal Castles – Crystal Castles

4. Syclops – I’ve Got My Eye On You

5. High Places – High Places

6. King Khan & the Shrines – Supreme Genius of…

7. Deerhunter – Microcastle

8. Hercules and Love Affair - Hercules and Love Affair

9. Neon Neon – Stainless Style

10. Sébastian Tellier - Sexuality 

11. Vivian Girls – Vivian Girls

12. Starfucker – Starfucker

13. Hot Chip – Made in the Dark

14. Metronomy – Nights Out

15. Caribou – Andorra

16. Beck – Modern Guilt

17. Megapuss – Surfing

18. The Notwist – The Devil, You + Me

19. air france – No Way Down

20. Love is All – A Hundred Things Keep Me Up at Night

21. Juan Maclean – Less than Human

22. The Magnetic Fields – Distortion

23. Fuck Buttons – Sweet Horrsing

24. Plants and Animals – Parc Avenue

25. Friendly Fires – Friendly Fires


I'll explain my choices when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment